Display as PDF
Jesus the Healer
Matthew 8:5-13 - The Centurion's Slave
Mark 2:1-12 - The Paralytic Lowered through the Roof
Luke 17 - The Ten Lepers
John 9:1-12 - The Blind Man Rotation
At the end of the rotation, the students will:
- Be able to identify Matthew, Mark, Luke and John as the four Gospels and know they are where we find the stories about Jesus.
- Be able to locate and read the texts of the healing stories presented.
- Be able to tell at least one healing story to others.
- Know that Jesus chose to heal these particular people to show he had God?s power to heal and forgive - make whole.
- Understand we show our faith in God by helping and praying for others.
- Know that Jesus is someone to whom you take your friends, even if ! there are obstacles.
- Know that God can make a difference in the life of a friend.
- Be able to repeat the memory verse. James 5:16a & Matthew 7:7